Alpha Lipid Colostem
The new improved Alpha Lipid Colostem product is a holistic product that will support the stem cell cascade and the overall health of the body, with the bovine colostrum supporting gut and immune health and other ingredients providing antioxidant activity.
Active Ingredients per capsule:
- 200mg bovine colostrum
- 100mg Skullcap extract (Scutellaria baicalensis)
- 100mg Date fruit extract Ziziphus jujube)
- 50mg Turmeric extract (Curcuma longa)
- 50mg Yeast extract (Saccharomyces cerevisiae)
- 20mg Fucoidan (extract from Fucus vesiculosis)
- 20mg L-carnosine
- 10mg milk phospholipid (Alpha Lipid)
60 capsules per bottle
Take 2 capsules 1-3 times daily
Support your body’s healing and repair process
Supporting healthy adult stem cells
New Image immunologists measured specific markers and considered 5 key elements when looking at the overall stem cell function:
- Release – from the bone marrow (or other tissue) into the circulation measured by GCSF (granulocyte colony-stimulating factor)
- Migration – chemical signals from the immune system direct the stem cells to the target tissues (hence tricky to measure numbers in the blood) measured by IL-6 (interleukin 6)
- Engraftment – once at the target tissue they need to be incorporated into the tissue/organ measured by VEGF (vascular endothelial growth factor)
- Differentiation – a vital aspect, the stem cell specialises into a functional cell that is specific to the organ it has migrated to (e.g. heart cell, liver cell, nerve cell etc)
- Viability – the health of the stem cell, its environment both in the bone marrow and the target tissue
This research indicates that colostrum alone has similar effect on stem cell release as a leading American stem cell product; however Colostem (first generation) has approximately double the effect on stem cell release (based on a specific marker, GCSF). Measuring migration (using IL-6 as a marker) it was found that colostrum had some activity but only minor, Colostem (first generation) had significantly higher activity than the American product. The first generation Colostem is thus effective. With the success achieved by the first generation Colostem, the product remains on the market and will be available as long as there is demand, as some individulas prefer the higher level of colostrum, fucoidan and presence of resveratrol (see Colostem product).
The immunologist then measured the Alpha Lipid Colostem product against the first generation Colostem and found that it had almost twice the activity than the first generation product for both stem cell release and migration (GCSF & IL-6). Nutrients were selected obviously by their efficacy, but also by their safety rating, availability and synergy within the whole product.