CELLWORX® is a concentrated extract of powerful small molecule bioactive compounds found in colostrum.
When the body is attached by a virus or pathogenic bacteria, it needs to provide an appropriate immune response. If the body’s immune response is too vigorous it may result in allergies or auto-immune disease reactions. CELLWORX® provides the body with fast acting immune signalers required for a more appropriate level of immune response.
To modulate the immune response, CELLWORX® provide a range of active compounds:
- Info-peptides – small protein compounds found in colostrum that provide regulation of the immune system.
- Sialyl Oligosaccharides – large acidic sugar based compounds which on their own will fight bacteria but more importantly provide chemical compounds required for efficient communication between nerve cells. between the nerve cells.
- Neuropeptides – small protein-like compounds which have been shown to improve cognitive response in the elderly and delay the onset of neuro-degenerative disorders.
- Cytokines – compounds such as IGF-1 and 2 , TGF, EGF, PDGF and many others which are involved in cellular communication.
3 sprays directly under the tongue – hold for a minimum of 30 seconds to maximise sublingual absorption.
For best results use daily.
Keep refrigerated after opening.
How does CELLWORX® work?
CELLWORX® is a targeted extract from pure colostrum. The liquid CELLWORX® extract is sprayed under the tongue, where it should be held for as long as possible. The advantage of this delivery system is that the active compounds in CELLWORX® are adsorbed directly into the bloodstream, a process called transmucosal adsorption. This avoids loss of important bioactive compounds that could occur through gastric juices in the digestive system. Once in the blood stream, the active compounds in CELLWORX® are distributed throughout the body, some of which enter the bone marrow tissue. These active compounds attach to receptors on the cell walls of all immune cells, including stem cells. During the process, these active components activate mechanisms within the cells which instructs these cells to respond appropriately. CELLWORX® compounds teach the immune system and other important body systems how to function optimally.
CELLWORX® and Immune Function
Info-peptides in CELLWORX® are the active, small protein compounds, responsible for communicating with immune cells and modulating the immune response. Susceptibility to disease and illness tend to increase with age, as the immune cells become less functional and natural levels of infopeptides decrease. The immune system can be boosted by providing additional info-peptides.
As demonstrated in people who have acquired immune deficiency (AIDs or HIV), info-peptides have been shown to reboot the immune system.
The virus causing acquired immune deficiency turns off the immune system by entering the CD4 cells (i.e. the T and B cells). The CD4 cells are always circulating in our blood, providing protection, however when the level of these cells gets below 400 counts per ml of blood, it is clinically described as acquired immune deficiency syndrome. To slow the growth of this virus, retro-viral drugs are prescribed. At the University of Nairobi in Kenya, clinical trials demonstrated that info-peptides clearly increased the natural levels of CD4 cells over a 6 week period in a group of 90 patients (from a medium of 275 to >500 counts per ml).
Sialyl-oligosaccharides are very complex acidic sugars which are involved in the transfer of information across the nerve endings, ensuring that flow of information to critical organs / cells within the body. The Sialyl-oligosaccharides in CELLWORX® are absorbed along with the info-peptides when sprayed under the tongue, directly into the bloodstream. Acting like antibodies, Sialyl-oligosaccharides, bind with deadly viruses and bacteria so they cannot attach to mucosal surfaces in the body. This process effectively removes these micro-organisms from the blood where they circulate with the potential to cause damage and illness. A particular example is shown where a Sialyl-oligosaccharides binds to a flu virus.
CELLWORX® also delivers neuropeptides. The neuro-peptides have been shown to inhibit the formation of the beta amyloid plaques and reduce the impact on brain tissue of free radicals, which seem to increase with age. CELLWORX® thus plays an important role in supporting cognitive function in the elderly, the group most at risk of degenerative brain disorders.
- Info peptides (PRP) for immune modulation.
- Sialyl-oligosaccharides to spark your nervous system2.
- Bio-factor proteins: IGF-1, IGF-2, TGF-a
- Bocci V, von Bremen K, Corradeschi F, Luzzi E, Paulesu L. What is the role of cytokines in human colostrum? J Biol Regul Homeost Agents. 1991 Oct-Dec;5(4):121-4.
- Wang B, McVeagh P, Petocz P and Brand-Miller J. Brain ganglioside and glycoprotein sialic acid in breastfed compared with formula-fee infants, Am J Clin Nutr 2003 78(5):1024-1029